Every athlete is unique and will require a different solution. I offer Training plans and In Depth Data Analysis as well as One on One Coaching. My One on One Coaching is based on the premise that every athlete needs a unique approach. From the most driven athletes who require unlimited access to their coach to discuss training files regularly to the athletes who are looking for a custom plan but don't want quite so much communication, my coaching will adapt to work for you!
Consistency and Commitment are the key to performance improvement when training, so I will reward athletes who make the commitment to consistency.
Buy 11 months of One-on-One Coaching and the 12th is free!
• Training and athletic history
• Racing Performance Goals
• Power Profile
• Fatigue Profile Analysis
• Testing and Training Zones
• Personalized Training Plan
• TrainingPeaks Premium account
• In Depth Analysis using WKO4
• Race Planning with BestBikeSplit
• Workouts e-mailed to you daily
• Unlimited texts/emails per month (answered within 48 hours)
• Training Plan revisions as needed
• Calls to assess training when needed.
• Call before big events.
• Help with nutrition accountability through TrainingPeaks if needed.
• Discounts on partner products
• Discounts on custom apparel
• Discounts on training camps
Six month contract then month to month
• Cycling $299/month
• Running $279/month
• Triathlon $349/month
• A one time $99 startup fee will added to your first coaching payment as a separate charge.
Not ready for a coach yet? Check out my pre-built training plans.
These plans are built for specific distance events and take into consideration your current fitness. All plans are structured with Power and Heart Rate for cycling and with GPS (or Power) and Heart Rate for running. They draw from my experience and knowledge as well as the latest science. All plans include specific testing protocols to regularly update your training zones to ensure you are constantly pushing yourself and are stressing your body in the adequate manner to elicit the training adaptations that will make you a better athlete. These plans are the perfect way to introduce structure and consistency to your training if you are not yet ready for full-fledged One on One coaching. They are sure to improve your performance.